SSPI-WISE December Meeting
Looking forward to our 1st Anniversary Meeting!
- STEM Outreach: Aiming to engage more women in the space & satellite industry through coordinated STEM outreach and partnerships with other groups
- Social Media: Working to spread the word about SSPI-WISE and make sure all women in the industry have a chance to participate and contribute
- Elevating Women: Encouraging balance on conference panels, recognizing companies that actively promote women, profiling women through social and other media and encouraging nomination of women for awards, including the Hall of Fame, 20 Under 35 and Mentor of the Year SSPI awards
- Networking and Swag: Engaging women from throughout the industry through social media and live and online events
- Mentorship: Working to develop structured mentorship programs to assist women attempting to enter and thrive in the industry
*Working Groups are open to women members of SSPI only. For the inaugural year, any woman who wishes to serve on SSPI-WISE Working Groups may email Tamara Bond-Williams for complimentary membership and working group assignment.
SSPI-WISE monthly meetings are open to the women of the industry, as we contemplate ways to ensure women's participation and engagement in the industry.
To learn more about SSPI-WISE visit SSPI-WISE - Women in Space Engagement!
SSPI-WISE is grateful for the support of: